Bath Middle School serves students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
Student Orientation Dates: Sept 2-4, 2020. See specifics below:
• On-line students will also be expected to come to the Student Orientation to receive laptops, textbooks, syllabus and instructions for on-line lessons.
• Student orientation will be on September 2, 3 and 4 from 8:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 3:00.
• September 2 will be for students last name A-G.
• September 3 will be for students last name H-N.
• September 4 will be for students last name O-Z.
• Students and parents are asked to self-check their temperature and health before attending the orientation. All individuals will have their temperature taken prior to entering the school and will be required to use a face mask.
• Siblings should not be in attendance during orientation.
• Students/parents will first pay school fees in the office and also pay their computer fees during the orientation days. Students will also receive their schedule at this time. Please show your computer receipt to the homeroom teacher and they will help you login to your laptop. Students must login to their computer while on school grounds.
• After going to homeroom, students should then familiarize themselves with their daily schedule by following that schedule through a typical day. Please use social distancing when in the halls following the daily schedule for the student.
• Fees for 2020-2021 are as follows: (Special classes may result in additional fees.)
o Grade 6 $52
o Grade 7 $40
o Grade 8 $26
o All students in the middle school will receive a laptop computer this year. The insurance fee for the laptop is $25. Please write separate checks (to Bath Middle School) if possible.
• Teachers will be available in the classroom to meet with students and distribute textbooks, laptops, syllabus and expectations for their class.
• Please contact the office if you are unable to attend on the assigned dates.